Friday, March 26, 2010

Why am I awake

Well last combo treatment has been given...it hasn't been near as fun as the last few. Major nausea afterwards even with their meds. Thank you to my mom and sisters for coming with me and taking Miley so I could rest. Now I am on the nausea meds and don't have any of that but if you look at the time 2am is usually when you should be sleeping. Go figure..usually I sit in bed laying and staring at the wall for two or three hours. today I felt like trying something else....You know what is funny when I am laying there thoughts are flooding my brain without stopping, and now I sit here typing looking for what I want to say. This may not even make sense in the morning, in which case, it will be a funny contribution to this blog with some laughs....that was my plan the whole time.

More reasons to love having cancer.....

1. Being up at 2 am without coming home from a great party as my reason.

2. Showers take less time than actually cleaning one.

3. Hair is always fixed perfectly.

4. Get to take naps in the middle of the day without anyone thinking your just lazy.

5. The sounds of kids screaming and dogs barking become treasured moments instead of things that drive you crazy.


More reasons to hate having cancer....

1. Medicine is never fun to take or buy in bulk.

2. Energy level is at that of an 80 year old about half the time.

3. Having to deal with my multiple personalities while on the meds.

4. Feeling hungover wtihout the party.

5. Feeling like a ditzy blonde without the cute hair to go with it.


Well I think i am done. This may of done the trick and hopefully I can now go back to bed. Tomorrow, or today I guess it is now, is a new day. Make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment