Monday, March 29, 2010

Detox....

What a crappy few days. I have never detoxed or anything like that before but felt like it for the last few days! It was a ride...the worst nausea known to man, chills, sweats, and finally the pain. Felt like I had been hit by truck. Why so bad and glum this time you may ask??? No clue, just lucky I guess! Ok maybe not lucky but ...med free for the second day now so I am expecting to return to my lovely smart a** self in a day or two. That is lucky for you!! That I have to say was the most difficult round yet to date. I will begin my new meds next week. The doc says it should be a walk in the park compared to what I have been on....I will let you know! I hope so! I am fairly certain that almost anything would be a walk in the park compared to this sh**!!

I have to give my loving husband some credit now....I am sure I don't do this enough! I am sooo lucky to have this wonderful man here in my life. I am sure when he signed up for better or worse....worse was supposed to be in like 30 years! I am so thankful to have the love and support from him no matter what my mood, the way I look right now, and the slack he now has to pick up because of me. I feel like he is the rock of this house right now and we all lean a bit too much sometimes and yet he never seems to budge. Thank you really doesn't cut it and i can't wait to start enjoying the "better" part of married life!!

I hope the next 12 weeks treat me a bit better and I hope I continue to learn and grow each day. I think when I am through this and on the other side this will be nothing but a stepping stone to something bigger! I don't think that pain is the only thing that makes you grow, but I do think strength you never knew existed forms when pushed to your max. Only God knows what those max's are so let it be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment