Thursday, February 25, 2010

Goodbye to My Hair

Well you are falling like a Seattle rain now
I thought I could deal but I am not sure how

All times I cursed you when you never looked just right
all the times I hated you when I was going out for the night

This is a goodbye to all the times we have had
 brown or blonde or in between , I will be very sad

To see you go so quickly and fall out strand by strand
is just to hard deal with and more than I can stand

So this it our time is now in the recent past
I am sorry this has happened and happened just so fast

Like a band aid on cut, it will only hurt for a few
I will shave you off so quick and then say my final goodbye to you.

I thank you for the days you were looking oh so good
just know this is not my choice, I would keep you if I could

We will only part for a short while in order to save my life
you will be back soon I hope, and maybe make me a hotter wife!

2 comments:

  1. Holly,I finally got on your blog,as you can see.I am glad you took the plunge and shaved your head.I don't know personally,but I think it would be alot more frustrating watching it fall out bit by bit.I like your attitude about the whole thing....ok cancer got a punch in today,but I have you way ahead on points in the whole fight and my money is on you for a knockout in round 10.Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am sure it will be hard for a bit, but life goes on right! Keep moving forward! I may not be happy everyday of my life but who really is?? I will take the punch and just use it as fuel for the knockout!! thanks and i love you too

    ReplyDelete