Thursday, March 25, 2010

Round 4 Begins

Here we go another wonderful spa day! I am more nervous this time mostly because I have seen the power of what this can do and it really sucks! Time will tell....should become easier now they say. At times I really feel like a science experiment. They don't know why I got it and can't really tell me with certainty it is gone. I just pray everyday that the right people come into my path and help make this nothing but a memory. I have faith and have seen this happen over and over...there are no coincidences you know.

On another note, the wigs are becoming a success. I have worn my two nice ones (Felicity and Tori), a green one, and the latest is the Napoleon Dynamite wig. It is getting some laughs at school. I have a few more...I am going to get pictures of me in all of them and make a "Faces of Holly" book at the end with all of them. Should be fun! Gotta go get my cocktail (kind of early here, but like they say "It's five o'clock somewhere"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment