Thursday, February 25, 2010

Round 2 begins

Round 2 is beginning today with a a big blow to the head, literally.  My hair is starting to fall out (started yesterday actually).  This is no big shocker but still is pretty upsetting.  I think it will be gone in a week at this rate.  I have been trying to mentally prepare for this day, but clearly I wasn't because this is so hard.  It is not the hair itself but more the public announcement that comes with it!  I know I will be ok, but the cancer just took a punch today and it hurt. 
Gotta keep moving forward though so thats what I will do.  Second chemo starts this morning/afternoon. Cocktail lounge, that is my name for chemo time, here I come for some r and r.  :)   Lets have some hope and prayers that round two is as successful in my favor as round one!  I will keep u posted. 
To anyone that actually reads this, have an amazing day!!

1 comment:

  1. Well im really sad that I cant be there with you today so Im sorry but your mother will have to do! I know I know she'll never be as fun as me and you'll not have the amazing time that we had last but don't you worry I'll be available to go again soon! Have fun with your mother....alone... for 2 hours.... Im so sorry:)

    ReplyDelete