Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Round 1 winner is HOLLY!!

OK so I still have a minor headache on this beautiful day, but that is it! I am feeling thankful that round one of this big fight goes to Holly. I had two days of the worst headaches ever. It felt like I had about eight bottles of wine and no water....I know you that feeling! I have been a little more tired and am trying to sit down often. I walked for 20 min on the treadmill which was good mentally and maybe even a bit physically, but I was somewhat disappointed I couldn't run. Well I decided it would be better to walk because I didn't want to burn myself out before I even was going again. I will be running again don't you worry, but at a more leisurely pace and not so competitive. I think that is the story of my life right now actually. I have always been in such a hurry to get where I am going that I don't take the time to look along the way..... maybe it is time to start. I am gonna go back to work today and am happy to get back to reality. I am going to have to be careful and turn into a germaphob because day 8-14 my blood counts are at their lowest and I can catch everything...As you all know I work with middle schoolers and we know how clean they are!! Been thinking alot about my hair, I think this is because it will probably be gone in a week or two. The short haircut has really helped me to realize something though. I am still me at the end of the day no matter what. I have the same problems, the same attitude, and the same wonderful family. Nothing has changed except an outside thing. Anyway I have to go feed some hungry kiddos! I am so thankful today that I am here to do that!
This thing may bring me down and down hard, but it Will NOT keep me there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment