Friday, February 26, 2010

Feeling good today.  Nothing the saltines won't fix. I found out great news yesterday.  They ran the estrogen again for a third time since there were conflicting results and I am.......ESTROGEN POSITIVE!!! Yeah, that is good news for after this is done because it gives me yet one more thing to kick this thing in the a** with!! (sorry)  My odds of recurrence will reduce dramatically too!

Thank you God for continuing to walk with me and even carry me some of these days!  Thank again and again to all those who continue to help me reduce the stress in life with meals, cleaning, phone calls, and all the cards/flowers!  You don't know how much that means and my words will never really be able to express it!  Thank you to the loves of my life, Josh, Deacon, Miley, and even Diego for being instrumental keeping my spirits high!  I love you all and will continue to kick this thing in the a**  and work raise money for a cure.  Nobody should have to deal with this disease! 

Song of the Day:  Jason Meraz,  "I'm Yours".  Check it out. It is my FAVORITE song because it reminds me of my favorite place in the world so far, Maui, HI .

No comments:

Post a Comment