Saturday, February 27, 2010

Loves and Hates

Top 5 Things I Hate about My Cancer

5. Losing your hair (even though it is temporary it still sucks to look sick or just crazy)

4. Not sleeping at 2am but wanting to sleep at 2pm (what is that??)

3. Taking meds to control meds, to control meds, that are making me sick, in order to make me better (Confused, join the club)

2. Chemo brain (forgetting everything that I am doing in the short term)

1. What was I doing again??



Top 5 Things I Love about My Cancer

5. Having a cleaner house than I did before (thanks mom and nanny)

4. Forgetting where my stove is either because of chemo brain or the wonderful meals that are made for us everyday for the next six months

3. Sitting in the infusion room for 2 or more hours every other week with wonderful company bringing some life to that place. (We don't stop laughing- it really is like my personal little cocktail lounge)

2. Having the chance to live and see things differently than before (Like a makeover of the soul)

1. Getting to wear a shirts that say "Does this shirt make my head look bald?" and "Chemo Princess"

No comments:

Post a Comment