Monday, August 2, 2010

Big plans

What a week. I am not sure which life I enjoy more....the one where I am shuttling kids to dance, coaching soccer, watching baseball, or the one where we sit and enjoy doing nothing. I guess as my daughter says it needs to be "the best of both worlds"!
Big plans for Think Pink...we are hopefully going to be non-profit witin the week (or at least our app will be processed). I am going to call the foundation "Friends of the Bald Woman". Now those who know me know I am not bald anymore, but "The Bald Woman" is really who I am now....the same me but changed! We will be helping people locally that can't afford co-pays, treatments, loss of work wages, food, housecleaning! I hope that we can give these guys the hope that I had during this phase of life. If we can reduce the stress of life then they can really focus on the best part....kicking this disease in the a**!
Other big plans the Thank you Think Pink Party will be in a few weeks. This will hopefully thank all those wonderful people that helped out along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment