Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to work today

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Carl Sagan

Are you the something? Maybe it is the Friends of the Bald Woman???
I hope so. I have invested some of my own money in this business and I really want to see it work. I am filling out the last two sets of registrations (there are 3 places in which you have to pay and register....wouldn't it be easier with just one?) then the tax exemption...this is the one I am worried about. It appears to be more money than I have to pay for. If that is the case....there may be no Friends of the Bald Woman?? That would break my heart, but I have to pay my bills and feed my kids first. I am hoping to figure this out very soon.

On a lighter note... I ran 4.5 miles yesterday with increased speed and what felt effortless again! I am so happy about this. It was the first run in a year that has felt so...healthy! I have 7 more zaps or "tanning sessions" and I am a free woman. Pink party is in less than one week and I am very excited to have everyone together to thank!

Better run now. I am back to work today and the summer of fun is officially drawing to a close. I do have one vacation planned before school officially starts, but I am going to be working every other day till then. I love my job. I really don't mind working, but I think today that it is that changing routines again that bugs me. I will get back in a new swing, but summer...It just went too fast and I didn't get to really enjoy all of it. Radiation everyday kind of takes over summer....the good note is I did get to spend some great times with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment