Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FBW

Friends of the Bald Woman (FBW) is coming along nicely....We will be having our first mini-event at my PINK PARTY on Saturday. I am going to bring out the pink toilet and see what happens. I have a book for all those that want their picture taken on the pink toilet. There will be a donation fee for the pic and hopefully Friends of the Bald Woman will be rolling! The master business app is in and paid for so now we wait again! Why is my life so full of hurry hurry hurry and WAIT WAIT WAIT!?

Next plans, fill out the Charitable org and then have our first board meeting. We need a website. I have friends of the bald woman bracelets that I will sell and the little plaques too. We will have fundraisers throughout the year and I can't wait to get some media coverage on this pink toilet...thanks Sasha for your great idea :)
Once the money starts to come in we can start collaborating with house cleaners and food places to actually start helping people! Watch out world here we come! Anyone friends with Oprah??? Elen??? anyone famous??? :)

have a great day and smile at 15 people today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment