Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Survival Song

Thank you Gloria Gaynor for your inspirational song...here is my take


At first I was afraid I was petrified
wondring how I would make it out of this alive
And I spent so many nights
thinking I was all alone
But I was wrong
And I learned how to carry on
And now I'm back better than before
Oh I kicked your butt now turn around and walk out of that door
Don't you come back for more and don't you come knockin on my door
I am strong and now i've beat you once before

So Go, walk out the door
Don't come back now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
I have more power than you know
I have more stength I tell you so
you think I'll crumble
Well the answer is always no

Oh no, not I
I will survive
I am strong and I am tough and
I have more friends on my side
I've got all my life to live
I've got so much now to give
and I'll survive
I will survive
Hey Hey

No comments:

Post a Comment