Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pain

Pain today...yeah I know you don't hear much from me about pain (unless you are my husband). Not the worst pain, but still sucks. It just feels "tight" or maybe swollen?? No blistering as of yet!!! Running is less than comfortable right now (must be the bouncing). I even did double sports bras....oh well. They deserve all this pain for trying to take me out!!! As you can see we(my girls and I) are still having issues with this previous attempt on my life....trying to move past it but feeling a bit untrusting of their future motives. As I have said numerous times before though...I will win and I am unafraid to try anything to win this battle!!! So far....they have nothing on me except some hair loss and that my friends is on it's way back!

I am 8 visits away from becoming a survivior not a patient and I will take any pain I possibly can to not extend this crap. Because that is what it is crap! I should just go work at Hanford (the nuclear plant) and at least I would be paid to radiate myself!! :)

The Friends of the Bald Woman non-profit is on its way to becoming a household name!!! Paperwork is in process, board of directors is bieng assembled, ideas are rolling, and facebook page up and going. Yeah facebookers for having over 40 friends in 4 hours!!! I realize that I am not really bald anymore but I am forever changed by this and so really hair or no hair I will always now be the Bald Woman. I am excited to be able to pay forward all the great things that so many people did for us. Too many cancer patients have nobody to help them through this difficult experience and Friends of the Bald Woman are they to be the "Friend" they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment