Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Begins Today!!!

I love to laugh it really makes life much easier when times are hard. I think that no matter what body parts, activities, or how much time you take away from someone that it is a key in dealing with life. You can control laughter when you can't control anything else, you can't take it away when you take away other things, and you can feel better on any given day with a good laugh. That is powerful!
The world needs to laugh more!

Today is the first official day of "School's out and your on your own Bald Woman" (it was too long to put on the calanders, so....) The kids and I are going to have a nice organized summer of activities...That makes me laugh just writing that! We are going to talk about what we want to learn about this summer and try and build some activities around those things. I can't wait to see what they come up with. We may be learning about the history of transformers or why ballerinas dance with tutu's??? Who knows. The troops are quietly eating now, but almost too quiet. That is almost worse than the typical crazyville...too quiet means big mess, broken items, or expensive fixes! My summer of fun has now turned into squeeze in everything you can in a day! I will be juggling Radiation treatments (33 of them to be exact), Workout sessions (gotta keep the chemicals and crap from taking over my body), coaching my son's soccer team (practice and game every week), Tutoring (only form of income on my behalf this summer), Cooking my own meals (WOW this will be crazy), Cleaning my own house (help), and organizing the "Summer of Fun" for the kids. If anyone can do it is The Bald Woman!!! Good thing we have a few vacations planned huh...I am sure those will make for some funny posts too! Let the summer begin................

No comments:

Post a Comment