Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Fight

Dear cancer you will not win this fight
you will not take ME out tonight

I am ready for you and I am strong
you think your powerful but your wrong

I have the power in this great story
I am the one that will have all the glory

When you picked me you should have thought twice
because I assure you this girl doesn't play nice

So just sit back and get prepared
I am gonna knock you out so you better be scared

This is for all those people you have taken
This is for all those worlds you have shaken

Here is a taste of what you do to others
now stay away from the men, the children, and our mothers

If I see you back here in this body
I will beat you again and you will be sorry

I will cut off limbs to get you out
I will use chemicals and lasers without a doubt

You will never take my heart or my soul
you will never get what makes me whole

I will go rounds with you and never stop
I will win every time and I will be on top

I hope today you have learned something here
you will no longer be getting our fear

Now go away and don't come back
or you'll wish that you were just a heart attack

No comments:

Post a Comment