Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Places

Well I have calmed down and found my happy place so don't worry about me! I was a bit upset as yesterday's post described! I had my chemo this morning and went to the Well Fit class. This program partners with the gym here and gives patients free memberships to the gym and a trainer 2 days a week. I am very happy to be allowed in this program early (without being done with chemo) I went there right after the chemo ended and proceeded to run out my anger hard with a mile and half run. I got a few hard sprints in too which just helped to melt away the anger! Then I did the circut training for an hour (2 circles through). I was pleased with this hard push today and I feel like a million bucks. Considering I just left the chemo chair....I feel glad that I did it and I think I suprised a few trainers too :) I get to have another mamogram tomorrow (just so the radiation people have a current one- last one was in Dec.) Yeah love them!!!! Oh well this is the least of my worries and I know with a 100% certainty now that I will have done everything to fight this off. I fully believe it is gone now but extra insurance is never a bad thing is what i have come to discover!! I will stand up and keep fighting no matter how many times this dumb disease tries to knock me down. It has no idea who it is dealing with...and now I am mad so my intesity goes to overload. Now I will not only knock you out of me...I will fight you for everyone else too....WATCH OUT CANCER I AM COMING FOR YOU! (and.....Scene)
That is my dramatic moment of the day! Thats a wrap will get back to it tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment