Sunday, June 6, 2010

RELAY cominig up Friday

I wrote this the other day after hearing of the loss of another person to cancer. I have calmed down now but am sad that this will keep happening. I will not stop my fight and I will win, but I will now work my a** off to make this disease a thing of the past or at least take some power from it! Relay for Life is next Friday. Gonna walk till the kids start complaining too much and then go back and run in the morning!!! Should be fun and we have raised lots of money!!! There will be a survivor lap and dinner in which I fully plan to attend and walk in. they have music, games, and even a midnight movie! There will be bands and lots of fun stuff to do as we walk and walk the track. Cancer doesn't sleep so why should we!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment