Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kids #2

I am sitting here this evening after a long day of kids fighting, snow falling, running kids to schools, working, and I am glad to be done!

My kids feel for some reason that each time they come into the presence of each other that they need to find something to argue about. I thought I would be spared of the drama because they are 3 1/2 years apart, but I guess nobody is exempt. They argue about everything and anything. At times I am lucky and only get physical fights to break up but they always result in massive tears.

I can't help but wonder if I should laugh or cry at this moment because as I sit here typing I am not breaking up fights or being the referee to an argument. I am typing and looking at my two greatest creations sitting right next to each other arms around each other watching TV. It is the reminder needed at the end of a long day that I have everything I could have ever hoped to have. Ciaos or not it is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment