Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful

Thanksgiving is coming up and I am filled with mixed emotions. Almost one year ago this journey began! I can't believe how crazy of a ride this last year was. I am going to be the most thankful person this year. I am thankful for the obvious (my family, a wonderful husband, and my great friends. I am also thankful for my health this year. I am thankful for the this year filled with change and growth. I am thankful that I am now able to help others the way that so many stepped in to help me.
Thanks to each of you who have cared for my family.

There is one more major thing to be thankful for today...a clean bill of health for 3 more months. Mammogram was good today and hopefully the MRI results will say the same in the next few days. It is hard to go in there without being anxious, but it is what it is! No matter what my future will hold I will be fine. I will fight and live thankful EVERY day for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment