Friday, November 12, 2010

Keep trying

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill

I really needed this one today. I keep thinking that I may not be doing the right thing. I dump all my time into this non profit and the return right now is lots of doors slamming in my face. I feel like myself and a handful of others are the only ones who care. I get like this when doors are shut in my face over and over. I think though that my husband is actually a smart guy (I know....) He told me last night that I should keep fighting for those who can't. I will not stop trying to bring awareness and resources for YOUNG women to this community. They don't know (or care) what it is like to be 30 years old in the prime of your youth and BOOM you have a disease that could KILL you! I think that if they could only feel that struggle they too would see these things are needed. I try not to take it personal because it is just what everything around here comes down to...MONEY! So if it's money they want...Money they will get! I will get this childcare for patients done if I have to build it MYSELF. I have failed over and over but I will not let these bumps in the road keep me from trying.

On another note, I am headed today to my DAY OF BEAUTY at the salon that I won as a prize. I get a hair cut and color (yes I finally have enough to cut!!! This is a big day to me!) I get a mani/pedi and a massage! I can't wait and the company will be great too. I love her she is fun!

Have a great day and KEEP TRYING no matter what!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment