Sunday, September 12, 2010

Let Susy Sunshine Through...Please

I love love love this quote. It goes so much with what I believe right now and my current view of life (minus a few bum days)

Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
Lou Holtz


If only we could all be so lucky as to really know what this means. It is much more freeing to live like that. I will have to say even my Susy sunshine attitude is tested....read yesterday's post if you don't believe me. I am hoping it is just these fabulous meds that they give me. Mood altering and all I will quit them if it takes that positive attitude away. I would rather have cancer again then go back to the negative, woa is me, and everything is wrong kind of life. I will chat with the doc next week and see if these mood swings are a side effect or if I am just having an off day/week! Lets hope for the latter. We welcomed a new puppy into our home last week also (maybe potty training,chewing, and just being a puppy are making me have this mini crazy moment)

Oh well, Today is so far so good. Lets ride these moods like a roller coaster! I am getting really excited to speak at the Kiss Cancer Goodbye event on Wednesday. I have a little something prepared...let's see if my nerves of steel will cooperate with my idea! Very busy these days trying to get the Friends of the Bald Woman up off the ground. I think time will tell....I will do my best to keep this thing going and the ideas are rolling in my head. In my experience, when something just starts falling together so easily...let it! It is probably going to be a good thing. Will have our first meeting after this event next week. I am hoping to bring the pink toilet to the event to maybe get some sign ups for businesses to host it.

The sun is shining and hopefully Susy will be pushing through today. (This really makes me sound like I have multiple personalities doesn't it????)

No comments:

Post a Comment