Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rise of the Baldies

Bald is the new blonde , that is what they say
Remebering is hard, what day is it today?

The hair goes first, within fourteen days
the memory goes next, Is it really May?

Then you get distracted just like your two
you forget what you've said... I have no clue?

I think I am writing all the greats of this chemo
I feel like that fish in Finding Nemo

Cancer is not fun according to some
but my house is clean and my dinner is done

So watch out blondes don't get enraged
Baldies around are coming to upstage

Being a baldie may be the new "it" for spring
We have Brittany and Demi and this forgetful thing

We have more fun because we are pampered
you have an old fad that's looking quite dampered

Our time is coming just watch and see
Everyone will want to be just like me

Baldies are in now and blondes are out
Sooo....what was I trying to write about???

No comments:

Post a Comment