Monday, April 26, 2010

Superhero

Well the bald woman is doing well on this Monday morning....considering it is Monday.
It has been one of those whirl wind weekends that seems to be over before it has even started. The funny thing is we didn't even have any plans. Busy busy as always but fun. I would have to say for the most part so far with these meds I feel fine. I use that term pretty loosely because I don't remember what fine used to be. I don't really feel affected most days...I feel like I do exactly what I would have normally been doing and occasionally I am more tired than I would like. This experience should make me somewhat of a superhero after right?? I will never be tired, be able to juggle millions of things, and pretty much know i can fight anything....need a superhero name??? Maybe just the Bald Woman with a big BW inside a pink ribbon??? oh this could be fun! Watch out world...the next superhero is stepping up!
I also really hate wigs in the wind!! This is very funny and I am sure you will see a post eventually but I am terrified my wig will fly off in one of our famous wind storms. Time will tell on this one. Still no hair...well maybe a few new guys to group, but nothing to get too excited about. 14 days to fall and 3 weeks and counting and still nothing??? Go figure.
Going to work today to plan a talent show that will happen in two weeks. This should be fun. It is the 2nd annual talent show so it should be a bit easier this year right?

No real crazy stories today...odd I know...I think we were just too busy! Too busy for ciaos...maybe that is the secret to a non-chaotic life...Don't give it any time to get crazy???

No comments:

Post a Comment