Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spa Day

It is spa day again and I just can't wait
my time to pamper, relax and appreciate

I am feeling like a lottery winner now
With my weekly spa visit, I mean WOW

They are very attentive to the spa guest's every whim
they ask lots of questions and do things for them

So I sit here with my feet high in the chair
just sit back and relax while they fix my hair......

Oh yeah, the hair is gone now thanks to this place
it's a good thing I have such a great face

They tell me that accupuncture is good for lots of things
but the needles have bags are attached with these strings?

They give you a shot with a taste so foul
but they do it with a smile and never a scowl

I am starting to wonder if this place is right
I have never been to a spa before tonight

People say you get pampered and that I do
they say you relax, and I do that too

I guess for now I will just keep humming my tune
after all it is paid for by someone... up until June!

No comments:

Post a Comment