Friday, April 23, 2010

Sleep Deprived

The bald woman never sleeps.....
This will be my biggest complaint at the moment. It is so miserable to not be able to go to sleep for more that 3 or 4 hours at a time. It takes me a few days of this and then just about the time I am sleeping normal again....POW it is time for the next spa visit. They must be putting something in my drinks :)
Overall life is still good. The fence company did right by us and gave us the fence, but now the air conditioner is bad news...That is life I guess one curve ball after another. I am happy anyway. I have a wonderful husband, wonderful children, great friends, and my health...ha ha!
I ran 1.5 miles yesterday without stopping before I went in for treatment. This may not seem like a big feat to anyone else (even me right now) but it is an improvement from my other runs. I have just got back into it. It is hit and miss on if I feel like running each day. I try to listen to myself and if I have the energy I do it if not...oh well. Needless to say I have not been very conssistant due to not feeling well or being tired alot. By the looks of this morning however, I may be able to do that again even today. The tired is really the worst of this stuff. I may have a few new hairs growing, like 3. I check daily to see if it has grown even a 1/2 cm. No dice yet. It took 14 days to fall out, but it's been over 14 days on new meds....where are the long lucious locks????? But having hair again means product, fixing it, and showers that last longer than 5 min...whatever will I do. Better run I hear children stirring in the house...free time offically over! Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment