Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh happy days

Well it has been a slow weekend...for me anyway. My poor but wonderful husband began installing our fence. He set 27 posts in concrete with the help of our two dads and two great friends. They worked all weekend and even had to rent a jackhammer because our back hillside was like rock! The project should be completed here in a few days. In other exciting news, my son has a birthday tomorrow. It feels like yesterday I was a terrified brand new parent checking to see if he was breathing every few minutes.
I have felt good pretty much since the treatment Thursday. This is a whole new ball game. I am tired but I dropped down from 6 meds in the morning after it to only 2. The best is no shot though. I guess I never realized how bad I felt till I have been feeling better. When this is all done I am sure I will feel like that again. I can't wait for 11 weeks from now to say, I AM DONE. Other than feeling a bit slow no real news today. I am hopeful that it will stay this way. I am sure I will still have many great stories, but for now... The bald woman is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment