Friday, January 7, 2011

Fear

Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.
Bill Cosby

What a wonderful quote of the day! I love this because this is my life right now. I have been wrestling with a big decision for some time now and each time I feel I have the answer I realize I really am not ready. I could not figure out why I was not ready....it's fear. I am more afraid of my choice and it's actions than I feel I need to do it. Well that stops now! I am done with fear!

Fear drives us. We base many choices on fear. It is time, at least for me, to move out fear. I am taking my life back. I am going to do what I have wanted to do, see the world, and worry less! We are here for an undetermined amount of time. That clock could run out today or 50 years from now. With the new year and new attitude I want to worry less and enjoy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment