Friday, December 17, 2010

Screams from the morning

Oh how I love the sounds of screaming in the morning.....

I think it is funny how I attempt to have this normal little life, but it is so not even close. I often feel I am in a house full of divas!

Lets talk hi its deacon.how are you doing.what are you doing.
This is what happens when you walk away from a laptop in my house...6 year old bloggers......

Well as I was saying through the screams of the morning... Aren't kids wonderful! My son was sick ALL DAY yesterday and spent the entire day on the couch. Today he is 75% better but is making up for giving me one day of quiet. Today he and his sister have some make up fighting to do, and oh boy are they ever. They have fought about who is standing too close to each other, TV choices, facial expressions made to each other, and any other item possible. It is wonderful. No really it is. If my life was not like this I really would not have much to write about! :)

My daughter is a 3 year old drama queen. Her most recent performance was this morning. She decided that she was ready to eat breakfast and her servant (ME) was not moving very fast. After asking for cake mix for breakfast and being denied three times she huffed, scowled, and dramatically went to the fridge for some sausage. Before settling on sausage she did throw her hair back and say "I QUIT" and turned the light off on me.....what she quit exactly I don't know! :)

Oh well I am over the moon that I get to stay home here for the next 2 weeks. I am certain there will be many posts of my Vida loca! I will love every second of it! Who knows maybe someone will read this thing one day and this could be my job!? I would never run out of material! In the words of my little diva, "YOU ARE THE BESTEST!" Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment