Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pinktober Recap

Well this community did not disappoint. The FBW PINKTOBER Fest last night was a huge success and so much fun. The place was packed, the band was great, and the costumes...they were too funny! I am sitting here today processing this great event and beaming with pride. I am so happy to be getting this non profit off to such an amazing start!

The community has such great resources for cancer patients but for those of us who are younger with this disease there are a few things that would make life easier. There are so many out there who are in need of help and I am so excited to finally start doing something about it!

Thank you to all who came to Pinktober fest and supported this organization. I am especially thankful to those who helped make this event even possible. I am the lucky one who gets the glory at the end, but this event would not have happened without each of these friends :)

Friends come and go but when you become a friend of the bald woman...your there for life! You are all amazing and I am so lucky to have you all in my corner....have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment