Sunday, October 24, 2010

Amazement

Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
Jim Rohn


What a perfect quote for today!

Wow! I am so amazed this morning. We had our first event yesterday, the garage sale. Despite the location change and the rain forecast it miraculously held up and was mostly dry and busy ALL DAY. It beat even my highest expectations that I had! I have been working around the clock with my job, my family, and the FBW stuff. I have been speaking all over the community, teaching extra classes this month, and attempting to maintain my house too! :) It has been a long month for me, but yesterday to see the support of a community really made all my craziness worth it! There were people who came and just did the "garage sale" but there were some that came and went above and beyond and shared their stories too! That is the part I really love. My hope is that this will only get bigger. To have your opening event be so huge and the weather trying to ruin that really shows me that just as in my battle with cancer, I WILL DO THIS AND I WILL DO IT WELL!

Thank you for the support yesterday. Thank you to all who made donations (some even came in by the truckloads). Thank you to my favorite people in the world (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) for helping me yesterday and keeping up some humor throughout the day! :) I am thrilled that we can finally start doing something to help! Stay tuned!

When do I get a vacation?? How long till summer? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment