Saturday, October 30, 2010

Let the good times roll

The time is here....the big FBW Halloween PINKTOBER FEST 2010!!!!! I am so excited for this event. It will be our second and with the success of our first event (the yard sale....on a rainy day) I am sure this will not disappoint for fun or fundraising! :) I am too funny!

I love this quote of the day because it is perfectly fitting for today!

The art of life is to know how to enjoy a little and to endure very much.
William Hazlitt

Let the good times roll! Right?

On the Bald Woman front, I am struggling right now with some difficult decisions in my current life. I feel as if I am at another chapter change of my book of life and I don't know exactly which direction I would or even should go....I have had these moments in my life before and always felt a clear path was laid out. This time I think I know what I need to do, but there is much risk and uncertainty in this choice. I can endure lots of pain, disappointments, and heartaches but now I want to enjoy a little! Only time will tell and I hope my decision is the right one, but really...there is no right or wrong choice just different paths. Sometimes we take the long way around but we always get where we need to be! Why not enjoy the trail instead of worrying if it is the right one???

No comments:

Post a Comment