Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tales of a 3 year old drama queen

I have a 3 year old daughter. She is very dramatic,strong willed, very emotional, and very FUNNY. I have posted about this bossy little gal before. She loves to sing, dance, and make believe. She has an amazing memory that she chooses to share or not. I have seen it so I know it is possible but she is very stubborn so it really is a matter of her deciding to share her knowledge.

Last night she had ballet class. It still makes me laugh watching her.When she chooses to dance she pushes her lips together, walks back and forth, and moves her hips side to side. she has such attitude. She has been in dance for a YEAR but still doesn't always listen (or even dance at times). The funny part is when we come home, every position, every move, and every stretch she will share with us. She marches to the beat of HER drum and on HER beat I guess. :)

This morning as I finished my shower I could hear her screaming....MOM, MOOOOOOOM. I rush to see what the problem is and she says......"Do I need to keep my underwear on today??"

yeah, that is life with a 3 year old drama queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment