Sunday, June 5, 2011

A challenge today

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?
Benjamin Franklin

Should I consider this a sign that this quote came up twice in a weeks time? The quotes randomly rotate each day and I have only now after a year seen a repeated quote. Why this one repeated so soon after it just came up?

I am not sure if I have a talent. I am very good at finding talent in others but not myself. Hey wait is that a talent?? I guess it all is how you look at it right!?

I could list out all the things that I am not, but today I will focus on what I AM.....

I AM.....

funny (at least I crack myself up)
loud (always being asked to be quiet)
compassionate (want the world to see there are good people out there)
resourceful (I may not know but I will find it)
driven (although the goal may change my focus on that goal does not)
scattered (a master at juggling 800 things at a time)

What are you? All too often we focus on what we are NOT in our lives and what we do NOT have. Today your challenge is to focus on what you DO have and what you ARE!!
Good luck, it is not that easy but for 24 hours just try it...nothing negative. So even your negatives need to have a "silver lining" just for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment