Monday, January 25, 2010

Wow

It has only been a month and 3 days since I heard those words.........seems much longer! Overall attitude.... Great, I actually feel fine! A few days in there that I was glad to see over. My motto however from now is...

"KEEP MOVING FORWARD" (I think it was Walt Disney's quote).

Love it and will live it each day. I am thankful I get to open my eyes every morning and think about what I will do to make an impact today! Wish everyone could know what that feels like!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Holly, this is Kathy Tucker. I am so glad to hear of the latest good news on your surgery and your tests! That is great. Your attitude is also great and that will help carry you through! I am so glad to hear that you have a great base of family and friends that are here to help carry you through also, they will make a huge difference in this time of your life. In talking to you, you seem like you are right on track to fight and win this battle. You have the knowledge, the doctors,the support,the faith, and the power of choosing to take the situation into your own hands and being proactive over your care. You are right...this is just a "time in your life" that you will look back on some day and realize how much stronger you have become because of it, the beauty of family and friends, and possibly to wear your scars as badges of honor to show that you have fought and won your fight!!! I am always hear to talk to you, call me ANYTIME!!! Best Wishes, Kathy

    ReplyDelete